Declaration on the protection of personal data for Profitable Insights Limited
This Statement of Privacy Protection was published on 06 November 2019.
Who are we?
Profitable Insights Limited deliver business solutions. Company is registered in England and the registered address is 2 Drake House, Cook Way, Taunton, Somerset, England, TA2 6BJ.
When do we collect personal information about you?
- When you interact with us personally, via correspondence, telephone, social media or our websites.
- We may collect personal data if they are considered to be of legitimate interest and if this interest is not infringed by your personal information interests.
- Before collecting data, we will make an evaluation that ensures that there is mutual interest between you and Profitable Insights Limited.
Why do we collect and use personal information?
We collect and use your personal information to make direct sales, direct marketing, and customer service. We also collect information about suppliers, partners, and people looking for a job or working in our company.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Send you marketing material that you have requested. This may include information about our services, activities, and campaigns from our affiliates’ products and services.
- Send you information about products and services that you have purchased from us.
- Make direct sales activities in cases where legal and mutual interest is established.
- Respond to a “Contact” form or other web forms that you have filled out on profitableinsights.co.uk.
- Tracking incoming requests (customer support, email, chat, or phone calls).
- Fulfill contractual obligations such as order confirmation, invoices, reminders and the like.
- Manage a job application.
Our legal basis for collecting personal data
Collection of personal data on the basis of consent
Collection of personal data based on the consent of the data subject will be made by means of “consent statements” which will store documentation in connection with the consent given by the individual. Individual permissions will always be stored and documented in our systems.
Collection of personal data on the basis of contracts
We use personal information to fulfill our obligations regarding contracts and agreements with customers, partners, and suppliers.
Collection of personal data based on legitimate interest
We may use your personal information if this is considered to be of legitimate interest and if the registrant’s interests in connection with personal information do not override this interest. In order to create a legal basis for data collection, an assessment has usually been made of mutual interest between Profitable Insights and the individual. This legal basis is primarily associated with our sales and marketing purposes. We will always inform individuals about their right to privacy and the purpose of collecting personal information.
What type of personal information is collected?
We collect your name, title, phone number and email address in addition to your company’s name and contact information. We can also collect feedback, comments, and questions that we receive from you in communications regarding services as well as activities such as. meetings, phone calls, documents, and e-mails. From our websites, we can collect the IP address and actions taken on the website.
If you are looking for a job at Profitable Insights, we collect the information you provide in connection with the application.
Profitable Insights does not collect or process any special categories of personal data, such as public, unique identifiers or sensitive personal data.
How long do we store your personal information?
We store personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data were collected. We also take into account our need to answer your questions and requests or resolve any issues, comply with legal requirements under applicable law, handle any legal requirements or complaints as well as security measures.
This means that we can keep your personal information for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with us. When the personal information we have collected is no longer necessary, we delete them in a safe way. We can process data for statistical purposes, but in these cases, the data will be anonymized.
Your rights to your personal information
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- Right to request a copy of your personal information, as Profitable Insights has about you.
- Right to request that Profitable Insights correct your personal information if they are incorrect or outdated.
- Right to request that your personal information be deleted when it is no longer necessary for Profitable Insights to retain such information.
- Right to revoke consent for processing personal data at any time. For example, your consent to receive online marketing material:
- If you want to revoke your consent to electronic marketing, please use the link to unsubscribe from the newsletters that are included in our communications. Please note that you can still receive administrative messages from Profitable Insights, for example: order confirmations.
- Right to request limitation of additional data processing if there is a dispute regarding the accuracy or processing of your personal information.
- Right to oppose processing of personal data if the data processing has been based on legitimate interest and / or direct marketing.
Any inquiries about your rights regarding personal information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do we share your data with anyone?
We do not share, sell, rent or exchange your information with third parties without your consent, except as described below:
Third party service providers who work on our behalf:
We may disclose your information to our subcontractors and other affiliates for the purpose of providing services to you on our behalf.
If required by law:
We may disclose your personal information if required by law or if we as a company have reasonable reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our company’s rights and / or to comply with legal proceedings, court orders or judicial proceedings. However, we will do our best to ensure that your personal information rights are still protected.
Use of subcontractors (processors and subcontractors)
If the subcontractor processes personal data outside the EU / EEA area, such processing must be in accordance with the EU Privacy Shield Framework, EU Standard Contract Provisions for Transmission to Third Countries or another specifically specified legal basis for transferring personal data to a third country.
Changes to this Statement of Privacy
If we make changes that significantly change our practices regarding personal information, we will advise you by email or post a notice on our websites before the change takes effect.
Your right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you are dissatisfied with the way your personal information is processed, you can initially contact email@example.com.
If you remain unsatisfied, you have the right to contact your national regulatory authority directly for a decision. The supervisory authorities can be contacted for:
- England Data Protection: